Sunday 30 November 2014

Top 5 A/W Nail Varnishes

Hi!

I am a self-confessed nail varnish addict, so I thought I'd share this obsession with you all with a post on my top five autumn/winter nail varnishes (in no particular order).

#1 Topshop Bomber
A super dark brown-toned plum that can look almost black. I rarely have complaints about Topshop nail varnishes as the colours and formulas are everything I look for. 
#2 Rimmel Black Cab
Black is a staple colour that goes with almost every outfit, especially for autumn/winter as it's the darkest you can get. This one (as it's part of the Lasting Finish range stays on really well which is essential for me as I hate chipped nails more than anything!). 
#3 American Apparel Hunter
Believe it or not my dad chose this colour for me when on a business trip (I know?!), and I think that it's a perfect colour for this time of year. It takes a bit of consideration to work out what colours to wear with this forest green, but when it works it really works. 
#4 Topshop Rainy Day
This lavender grey is perfect all year round, but I feel like it's particularly good for these seasons as it fits nicely with the monochrome outfits and dark colours I am wearing a lot currently. It is also a nice sophisticated, lighter alternative to the darker colours I've featured in this post.
#5 Rimmel Celebrity Bash
I always feel powerful in red nail varnish, so it's an absolute essential for my collection. This colour is the perfect classy red for autumn/winter as it's more on the burgundy side, opposed to some other brighter reds that I save for the warmer months. An added bonus of this one is the brush which is extra wide so it applies the colour very evenly and easily. 
Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment