Wednesday 4 March 2015

London Fashion Weekend

Hiya! 

As you may/may not know, last week was London Fashion week - followed by London Fashion Weekend. I am lucky enough to have a wonderful friend who bought tickets for her, my sister and I to go to London Fashion Weekend on Sunday and see two catwalk shows so obviously I decided to write a post on my amazing experience there. (Also apologies for the rather terrible photos - I tried but didn't want to miss the show by fiddling with my phone etc.)

 Outnet.com Trend Show

The Trends- 
Hyper-florals
70s
Monochrome
Sparkle & Shine






Sibling Show
A bold, interesting, artistic set of outfits that I really enjoyed watching because - obviously - it isn't regular street style and was a beautifully arranged variety of colours, textures and shapes different to anything I'd really seen in designer fashion before.

My Outfit:
Coat - Topshop
Dress - Topshop
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Dune
Sunglasses - Topshop


The day was also a great opportunity to see outfits of other people interested in fashion and I found it particularly interesting to see how 'all-out' people went - I saw a lot of bold outfits as well as some very lovely ones, midi skirts were in abundance and as I'm not quite confident to wear them myself I love to see how other people style them.

Overall it was a really interesting day and I completely recommend it to anyone with an interest for fashion because it really opened my eyes the less serious of style - something I have been mulling over since reading The Little Black Book of Style (a book I loved, recommend to everyone and will be writing more about soon...)

Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment