Friday 15 August 2014

Introduction/September Wishlist

Hi!

As it's my first post I'm going to start with a little intro and then get straight in with a blog post I am going to do monthly - a wishlist. 


My About Me page has a general introduction with my social media usernames too so I'll keep it brief here. My blog is going to be all (maybe with a few exceptions) about fashion and beauty; including reviews on my favourite products/items, outfits I'm wearing, makeup looks I wear, hauls, and everything in between. Obviously I'm starting from zero followers/viewers (it seems weird at the moment blogging to no one haha) so any kind of support - whether you follow, comment, or even just read through my posts - is really appreciated so thank you if you are taking the time! Enjoy


WISHLIST (Unless otherwise stated photos are from shops' websites)


As I regularly look at shops online and don't have any money to buy the clothes with (cry) I end up having large wishlists of things i want. I decided to make a series out of this with my new wishlist every month that I'll post around this time every month (mid-month). Autumn and winter are my favourite seasons, especially because I love AW fashion so I'm already very excited about the clothes I can wear over the coming months - and you'll see this in my picks of this month. Okay less rambling, here are my choices for this month...

Topshop Textured Wool Ovoid Jacket, £78- This Topshop jacket is top on my list for next month because it is so beautiful! I love this style of coat and I can imagine it looking perfect next season with a black skirt, a striped/dark coloured top, black tights and my chunky Topshop cut out boots (that I'm sure will be featured in the next post or the one after). This coat looks so cosy but also very sophisticated which I love. Also it will go with all my clothes because it is grey. 



Topshop Waffe Pyjama Crop Top and High Waisted Shorts in Coral, £20- It may seem odd to want these pyjamas for AW but I've had my eye on these for ages because I absolutely love them! They have them in white too but I think coral will look prettiest and the style reminds me a bit of the pyjamas Cher wears at the beginning of Clueless (one of my favourite films). They look like they'll be super comfortable and also really flattering. 

American Apparel Tennis Skirt in Black, £46- I love these skirts! I already have the white one and I am so in love with it because it is so flattering and goes with all my clothes. I decided for AW I really wanted a black one because I like wearing darker clothes in the colder weather and these skirts are really useful to have. 

Topshop Medium Clean Western Belt, £22- This is quite simple really, I wanted this black belt because the only other belt I have is a brown plaited belt. Black belts with gold on like this one look good with everything - around skirts, jeans and shorts so I'll get a lot of use out of it. It will hopefully make some of my more basic outfits look a bit more put together and add a bit more detail to the all black outfits I wear a lot. 

Missguided Suseda Fishnet Panel Shift Dress, £14.99- As you've probably noticed by now I do love wearing black so this dress is perfect for me. I like the mesh at the top, I think that makes it a bit more interesting than a plain black dress and, although it's not fitted, the dress looks like it would be a really flattering shape. I would wear this with my Topshop chunky black boots (mentioned previously) and the coat at the top of my wish list and bare legs for early autumn days when it's a little bit warmer. 

Brandy Melville Luana Top in Black and White Stripes, $22- Unfortunately I can only find this top/dress on the US website so I probably won't be able to buy it myself, but I decided to feature it nonetheless to show the kind of clothes I'm liking at the moment. I really like stripes and I think this loose t-shirt dress is a great way to wear them. Most of the clothes I wear are tight so sometimes it is nice to have some looser clothes for days when I'm not feeling quite so confident with my body, but still flattering like this dress. 

Topshop Fisherman Crop Sweater in Lilac, £28- For AW i've decided I need another jumper, but as I already have enough black jumpers I thought a pastel jumper would be a more colourful edition to my wardrobe. This lilac jumper will go well with my Topshop black Joni jeans and the black American American Apparel Tennis Skirt, as well as my denim shorts in the summer. 

Thanks for sticking with me through such a long blog post! In the future they will only have one topic haha. If you have any suggestions for things you want to see me write about let me know in the comments/email me (see my About Me page for details). 


Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment