Wednesday 15 October 2014

November Wishlist

Hi! 

Firstly, I am aware it's been a month since my last post and - although I'm not sure whether or not there's anyone out there reading (thanks if you are!) - I'm going to try from now on to at least make fortnightly posts, if not weekly. 

Once again it's time for another wishlist! I love autumn/winter clothes so this month is particularly exciting and you'll probably see a lot of similarities/trends in all the clothes I choose. Enjoy!

Motel Rocks Swallow Tail Slip Dress in Crackle Black/Crackle Rose Gold, £35- This dress is beautiful and especially perfect for the upcoming festive season. As much as the fabric makes this dress quite fancy, the relaxed shape means it can be easily dressed down too. For a party I would wear this with black tights, heels and gold jewellery ( but only jewellery with the black dress). If I were to wear this more casually I would wear it with converse and a cardigan or denim jacket with simple makeup. The gold is more difficult to dress down but it's a beautiful colour and I also really individual as it's rare to see clothes that are completely gold. 
 























Topshop Shrunken Cable Sweater, £42- Obviously everyone needs at least one jumper for A/W, and if you're only ever going to own one this should be it. This length is perfect as it is neither too oversized or too cropped and grey goes with almost every colour so it will go with all skirts and trousers. There isn't too much to say about it as it is just a grey jumper, but it's a staple so I had to include it.

Topshop KIND Suede Lace Up Shoes, £48- These shoes are the perfect balance between casual and making an effort. I really like chunky shoes throughout autumn/winter because I think they look good with every outfit and can make them look more season appropriate. I never usually wear shoes quite as masculine as these but as I wear skirts a lot the contradiction will work well. Also, for shoes like these the price is really good so they're definitely a worthwhile buy. 

ASOS Leather Triple Zip Clutch Bag, £35- Clutch bags are always useful and don't believe anyone who tries to tell you otherwise. Simple black leather clutch bags like this are especially useful as they go with everything and can be used casually to carry a few essentials instead of carrying a big bag or as an accessory for a party outfit. 
 

Hopefully you liked this very monochrome and shorter than usual wishlist! All photos used are from the shops' websites.

Have a lovely day





No comments:

Post a Comment