Monday 27 October 2014

Yves Saint Lauren Fusion Foundation Review

Hi!

Rating: 9/10                 Price: £30.50
Recently I bought the (reasonably) new YSL fusion foundation that I had been wanting for weeks and I am not disappointed. I had had a tester before buying the full size for which the woman working at the counter helped to choose my colour which matches perfectly to my skin. The coverage is good, especially as the consistency is quite thin, and because of you can't feel it sitting on your skin and you can't see it either (if you blend it in well, obviously). I was originally worried that my skin would look very dull as the finish is matte, but it is still so brightening and makes my skin look radiant. It's a beautiful foundation to apply as well because the feel becomes almost velvety as you rub it in. Overall I am very pleased with this foundation and think it is totally worth the money. My only minor issue with it is that for full coverage you need to use more product than I normally would with other foundations. However this doesn't bother me too much as you get a lot of product and I don't feel like I'm wasting it or using it up too quickly.

Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment