Friday 19 September 2014

October Wishlist

Hi!

It's pretty much been a month since my September wishlist and, as I'm doing one a month, now it's time for my October wishlist! So, here are some items I'm looking to get/wish I could get for next month...

Topshop New Big Felt Floppy Hat (Black), £28- Unfortunately this is the kind of item that will never leave the wishlist and make it to my wardrobe, but I'm featuring it anyway because it is just so lovely. I really love these hats and always think anyone wearing one looks 10x cooler, but I just can't pull these hats off. Also I have no idea where I would wear this, other than the occasional trip to London, so I can't quite justify getting one.

Topshop Crepe Shift Dress in Burgundy, £45- I love this dress because it's the kind of item that looks like it can be dressed up, but also really dressed down. The colour is lovely, especially for A/W when I'm always on the look out for burgundy clothes to buy. It is quite expensive but it looks good quality and it's the kind of thing I would wear a lot because there are so many ways you can style it.

Brandy Melville UK Kolfinna Top, £25- I've been looking for something exactly like this for so long!!!!!!!!! I'm so into t-shirt dresses and I've been trying to look for the perfect one and here it is! The fact it's dark grey makes it look a little more casual looking than totally black and also makes it easier to transition into spring. However as it is meant to be a t-shirt you can see from the photos it's a little short so I would consider getting a size up.

Urban Outfitters Light Before Dark Crop Turtle-Neck Tee in Grey, £18- For what it is this top is amazing value, especially as it's also from UO. I think this is a really nice basic top that's really sophisticated and, despite looking a little tricky to style, will look really good when you get the outfit right. I think I would style this with a black American Apparel skater skirt, black shoes, lots of thin silver necklaces and my tartan scarf.

Vagabond Grace Padded Ankle Boots in Black (through Urban Outfitters), £80- If I wasn't so self conscience about my height I'd do anything to make sure these shoes were mine by tomorrow, but unfortunately I am and with a heel height of around 3 inches these boots wouldn't help. However I'm kind of considering putting them on my Christmas wishlist (yes, I am already thinking that far ahead) because they really are beautiful... I love chunky shoes like these and I think they look amazing with jeans and skirts, and I can imagine them looking really good with the Brandy Melville t-shirt dress mentioned earlier, lots of jewellery and the Topshop coat I styled in a previous blog post.

Topshop Faux Fox Fur Stole, £25- Every autumn/winter I develop a love for anything fur, and this year is no exception. Fur stoles I think are most useful as you can add them to most outfits rather than being confined to having only one item of clothing with fur on it. Personally I don't believe in killing animals for their fur so I would definitely get a faux fur stole like this Topshop one opposed to a real fur one. I think this would look really cool over my grey coat for winter, or my denim jacket.

Hope you enjoyed my picks for the coming month, and as always let me know if there's a specific blog post/type of post you want me to do. 

Have a lovely day

P.S. Sorry for having no post last Friday! Getting back into the routine of school etc. got me a little busy but from now on I will (try) to be on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment