Saturday 6 September 2014

Outfit of the Day

Hi! 

Sorry that this post is on a Saturday not a Friday! Anyone coming back to the blog may have noticed that I've got into the habit of posting on Fridays so apologies if you were expecting a post yesterday - as I'm back at school now and had a meal out with friends after I didn't have time to do a post. 

This is the outfit I wore today, it's nothing super special as I got ready in a rush and was only having breakfast out with some family and then doing some food shopping. I also tried a new eye make up look today (which, for anyone who knows me, is a massive shock as I always do gel liner flicks) using black pencil liner and black eyeshadow. I'm not going to go into detail on my make up as I will most likely do a post specifically on my everyday make up very soon. 

THE OUTFIT


Top- Topshop, £12
Skirt- American Apparel, £46
Jacket- Topshop, £55
Belt- Topshop, £22
Choker- Charms U Cherish, £3

Have a lovely day

No comments:

Post a Comment